Amazon is known at the global level and it will be a proud moment if you work with Amazon. They give equal opportunity to both freshers and experienced for different jobs. The recruitment process will not be like other ones where you need to be more creative and technical. That's why you should be well aware of how to crack Amazon interview.
Amazon is one of the largest marketplaces serving in different countries. They are responsible for the growth of the online market in India by bringing different deals for the customers. Amazon knows how to attract more customers toward them either by advertisement or by giving great offers and discounts. It is the world's most prestigious and largest technical company dealing with more than 6,00,000 employees all over the world. One can get good perks like other top companies such as Facebook, Microsoft, Google, etc depending on your talent. Along with a good package, you will also get a good head start in your career after Cracking the Amazon interview.
Cracking Amazon interview [amazon interview process]
If you are also going to apply for any Job profile in Amazon then be well-prepared as it is going to be tough. Most of the hiring in Amazon is for the sales and technical department. If you are good at coding and play with numbers well then you are suitable for getting a job at Amazon. Don't lose hope and give yourself a kick start by giving Amazon an interview.
Process of the interview in Amazon:
Those candidates who are applying for the technical field need to be good with data structures, object-oriented design, and algorithms. You just have to brush up on the basics, not in deep. Be innovative with your ideas and give proof of your creative thinking tie to the recruiters. There will be three tiers of the interview.
- Tier 1 is the written round, where you have to clear a written test.
- Tier 2 is a technical round.
- Tier 3 is also a technical round.
- Tier 4 is HR round for Personal interview.
You have to pass every round for getting selected.
Things that you should not do during the interview
- Don't sit quietly when the interviewer is asking questions from you.
- Do not write any extra skill or achievement in your interview which you do not have.
- Never lose your confidence at any point.
- Do not hesitate while giving answers.
- Always bring the latest CV with you.
- Don't come without preparation, brush up your basic knowledge regarding the field you are applying before the interview.
Questions asked previously in the Amazon interview
- Introduce yourself without mentioning the details present in your CV.
- What is your dream goal?
- Do you know the CEO of Amazon?
- What will be your step if someone is unsafe at his/her work?
- How are you going to solve the problems of Earth from Mars?
- Tell me about the most difficult situation that you have faced recently.
- Give 5 points about your strengths and achievements.