Looking to crack an interview? Wanted to get hired by a top recruiting company? If yes, then Policy bazaar can be a good choice for you. Before going for the interview you should be aware of how to crack policy bazaar interview so that you won’t sit blankly in front of the recruiter.
About policy bazaar
Policy Bazaar is one of the top leading companies in the market and is dealing with several insurances. It is one of the largest brands which is providing car insurance, health insurance, two-wheeler insurance and much more. Policy bazaar is also running their business in online mode where customers can easily buy any insurance from the official website. The selection process of Policy bazaar is not very difficult if you are looking to gain some experience is any technical or non-technical background then Policy bazaar can be a good option for you.
How to crack policy bazaar interview
The interview is one of the most important parts of any job and for being selected you just need to be well prepared. To solve your all queries and help you in cracking the interview here is the entire detail.
Process of Interview
The procedure of the interview is a bit simple, there is a total of four rounds for the selection of interviews. Let’s come to know about all four rounds in detail.
- Round 1: The first round is going to be with HR where the interviewer will ask a few basic questions to you like
Introduce yourself for 2 minutes.
Why do you want to work in Policy bazaar?
- Round 2: This round is conducted to check your skills for the designation you have applied. If you are here for the sales team then the team will check your communication skills.
- Round 3: In this round, you are going to be interviewed by the senior manager of the company who will just check that you are appropriate for this job. Be focused and answer with honesty.
- Round 4: This is the last round which might be of Typing test. Here, you need to give a 2 minutes typing test where your typing speed is calculated.
Some previously asked interview questions
- In this section, we are going to mention a few interview questions which have been asked previously.
- If you get a new job with more payout then will you leave our job?
- What is Policy bazaar?
- Sell me this pen which is waterproof and made in japan.
- What should be the quality of a salesperson?
- If the customer is not convinced then what will you do?
- Write pseudo-code on paper (for programming candidates).
- How can I relate my phone to Oops concepts?
- Why do you leave your last job?
- What were your job responsibilities in your last job?
- What is your dream goal?
These are some of the questions which you can prepare for your interview rounds. All you need to take care of is your communication skills as it is the one which will decide the result of your interviewer.