If you are also among those aspirants who want to contribute to the growth of WNS by getting a job in the company then grab company knowledge of how to crack WNS interview. It is one of the leading BPM companies which is globally known. They are working in different sectors like healthcare, utilities, shipping and logistics, retail and consumer packaged goods, banking, manufacturing, etc.
WNS refers to World Network Services is one of the leading companies among BPM means Business Process Management. They are dealing with different services in fields like finance, accounts, customer interaction, HR, procurement and so on. The company is explored in around 60 countries including India. The average yearly revenue of WNS is approx 80 crore US dollars. The founder of the company is Neeraj Bhargava and the CEO of the company is Keshav R Murugesh. WNS is having its headquarter in Mumbai, Maharashtra. According to a recent survey, more than 43000 employees are working with the company for its welfare and growth.
How to crack the WNS interview?
It is not easy to crack an interview without proper guidance and sufficient knowledge. You can get yourself recruited in top MNC companies based on your inner dedication and academic proficiency.
Process of the interview
The interview procedure is different for every profile. A number of rounds and selection pattern is decided on the designation you are applying for. In general, there are four rounds. The first round will be with HR where basic information will be asked. The second round will be a Technical round where you need to give some online tests. The third round is going to be with the manager where more technical knowledge is judged. The fourth and final round will be with the senior panel.
Tips for dos and don'ts during an interview
These are few dos and don't that you need to take care while giving your interview.
- Be clear and loud with your answers. No matter if you are wrong but stay confident and speak clearly.
- Never say Don't know any question. Just try to explain anything about it. They are here to check your communication skills.
- Don't look here and there just make polite eye contact with the interviewer. He is also a human being, not going to eat you, don't hesitate.
- Be positive in every of your answer. Don't show your negativity to the interviewer.
- During your salary expectations don't demand too high. Just do advance research for the salary package in the market and demand for the same.
Few previously asked questions in Interview
- What are your expectations with the company and what can we expect from you?
- What will you do if you become a millionaire?
- What is the most irritating phase of your life?
- What do you understand with the BPO/KPO?
- Where do you see yourself after 5 years of working?
- Why do you think we should hire you?
- What are your future plans?
- How will you be going to benefit our company?