Civil Services Examinations of the U.P. Public Service Commission (UPPSC) are the most prevalent in India.
The selection process of these examinations is the preliminary examination, mains examination, and interview. For candidates preparing for the Civil Services examinations of the UP Public Service Commission, a good performance in the interview determines the rank in the final qualification.
So, I am providing some important tips related to UPPSC interviews.
UPPSC Civil Services Interview Tips
· Stay Prepared to Answer the interviewer questions.
· Follow the proper dress code.
· Give the answers with courage and confidence.
· Wear a confident smile.
· Answers only that is required.
· Keep silent your mobile phone.
· Arrive early 15 minutes to the selected time.
· Give attention to what the interviewer questions and then answer.
· Control your body language.
· Respectfully avoid unauthorized inquiries.
· Exercise in front of the mirror before the Interview.
· Meet candidates, who have already clear this Interview.
· Never uses if and buts.
· Important GK and Current Affairs Question. (UP and India)
· Important Govt. Schemes. (UP and India)
· Organization and post Details.
· Don't ask about payroll in between the interview.
· Talk as much as related to your job.
I hope that if you follow these tips, then you will definitely succeed in the interview.
if you want to know more about Upsssc Selection Process, Exam details & Upcoming recruitments then visit UpssscMate